Societies and Corporate Golf Days
We want societies to come and play our course and enjoy our club. That is why we offer the warmest of welcomes and do everything we can to make a day at ‘The West’ as perfect as it can be. It is also why societies and corporate customers come back to us time and time again, please click for testimonials.
From your initial enquiry through to completion of your day one or more of our team will be with you all the way. They will:
- – Discuss every aspect of your day
- – Introduce you to our wide range of ‘society and corporate packages’
- – Tailor a blend of services to suit your requirements and budget
- – Agree on a package that suits your needs
- – Confirm everything in writing
- – Greet you upon arrival
- – Show you around the clubhouse and the practice facilities and
- – Introduce you to our experienced starter and a photographer if required.
We try very hard not to overlook anything, but if there is anything you need, then please simply ask.
Society and Corporate Packages
For a minimum of eight players, we have a very wide range of packages to offer from just £24pp.
Our prices are on the link below:
All society bookings also receive a complimentary fourball voucher!
We are proud of the catering. Whether it be a humble bacon roll or a three-course dinner, it will be of the highest quality, cooked to perfection and served impeccably. Please click here to view some of the menus available.
To make an enquiry, please call James Levick on 020 8529 7558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a very friendly and welcoming, private members club with a progressive attitude and approach. However, we respect the values and standards of golf and we ask our visitors to join us in that so please:
- – No mobile phones on the course or in the clubhouse
- – Avoid slow play and keep up with the group ahead and not just ahead of those behind and
- – Ensure that recognised golf clothing is worn on the course, please click to go to that link.
We look forward to entertaining you and your golfing colleagues.